Dalgety Bay Weather: As at 8:30 am on 10 December 2019.
- Wind gusts of more than 40 mph could mean very difficult conditions for cyclists and pedestrians.
- Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely
- Probably some bus and train services affected, with some journeys taking longer, made worse by spray and surface water
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
- Some short term loss of power and other services is possible
Rain: Flooding at usual spots such as the roundabouts there Aldi and Inverkeithing.
Wind: Southerly, (South-South Westerly), South Westerly, Westerly, (West South Westerly), (West South Westerly)
Speed: 24-32-(26)-24-25-24-(21)-19-(22)-20-(21) mph
Gusts: 43-55-(47)-44-45-(38)-35-(39)-35-(39) mph
That is if from me and have a terrific Tuesday. Birds are not moving, sleeping snuggled up in their warm beds of hay.
Weather report broadly based on IFTTT and Met Office Forecasts.